in my head in my head

....

ok, i can sort of see where your going with this, and i dont like it. Unfortuanetly do to the new guide lines for posting reviews i am not allowed to insult you. All i can say is, your mind is whacked!

nazibomb responds:

you can insult me all you want, be be afraid, they've got review mods now.

and i don't see a reason to insult me for a flash movie. that just seems pointless and idiotic.

Movies That Will Never Be Movies That Will Never Be

i have a question

sice you scrapped these ideas can i have copyright over the fingering santa?? please reply to this review or email me at jakerz360@hotmail.com

Brick Or Treat Brick Or Treat

COOL!!

hey that was awesome pillow, i was just wondering, do you use the line tool or the brush tool in flash to make your toons?
please respond..
Jake

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1

alright

it would of been so much better if you didnt use sprites and actually drew Sora and Kairi, that game rocks! the crono games were nothing compared to Kindom Hearts!

TurdClock's Journey Pt. 1 TurdClock's Journey Pt. 1

hey turd clock

whats the font that you used to write: Turd Clocks Journey on the first frame????pleese respond to this review, or send the font to me at jakerz360@hotmail.com!
thanx bye

TurdClock responds:

verdana

The Void II The Void II

BLOODY BRILLIANT!

That was awesome, completely flawless!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

thats was cool

i dint want it to end....the only reason i gave you a seven is becuase i dislike sprites...sorry ;)

Independence Independence

thats was cool

only one tip, werk on your animation, with that it would be way smoother and cooler!

Kevin & Kevil ep:1 Kevin & Kevil ep:1

mostly it was just sound affects

there was a good storyline between the two characters (sorta like a rhim and maurice) but try to werk on your animation...other than that it was all right! I give it a 2

Time Has Begun Trailer Time Has Begun Trailer